Invest in some surface cleaner to clean your kitchen counters. Simply spray the counter with the surface cleaner and allow it to work for a few seconds. Wipe it away with kitchen paper.
You could also make your own surface cleaner by mixing equal parts white vinegar and water in a spray bottle.
Cleaning a Microwave
You can clean a microwave with a lemon and some water!
- Pour equal parts white (or distilled) vinegar and water into a bowl. If it needs a small clean, half a cup of each is good enough. If it needs a really good clean, use a cup of each.
- Put a toothpick or other small wooden object into the bowl. This is just a precaution to stop the solution from bubbling too aggressively.
- Heat the bowl for between 5 and 10 minutes depending on how dirty your microwave is. Leave it in the microwave for a couple of minutes after the time is up.
- Take the bowl out. Be careful, it’s going to be hot, so use oven gloves. Take a sponge/scourer and scrub inside the microwave.
- Dry it off with some kitchen paper.
- Sweep the floor to gather up dust and crumbs using a brush
- Use a mop and bucket of soapy water to keep your kitchen floor super clean!